New Member Advantage Program!!!!
APP Fuel Card Program - Benefiting You...Benefiting Housing
Fuel is probably the 2nd largest expense for any company involved in transportation, next to payroll. In an effort to continually provide value to our members, NAHB sought a new affinity vendor for a fuel program that would invest in our members and what we believe in. We found that in Associated Petroleum Products, Inc. (APP). APP is a family owned company formed in 1981 based out of Tacoma, Washington providing a variety of fuel, lubricant, and propane products and services for many industries. They created the APP Fuel Card Program unique to NAHB that benefits our members with a vast network of fueling locations, industry-best purchasing controls, and online management tools that provide fleet managers the security and operational control required to run a fleet of any size, whether you have one vehicle or 400! The program is simple…Members earn $0.015 for EVERY gallon purchased and gain a fuel management program that replaces messy accounting practices and gains accountability for all your fuel purchases.
- Accepted at more than 90% of all retail station and commercial fueling sites in the U.S.
- Track & monitor fuel expenses by vehicle & driver
- Consolidate all your fuel expenses with one report, no more receipts!
- Access your account anyway, any time with a detailed online account management tool
- No setup or monthly fees!
- No gallon limits on rebates, every gallon counts!
- Driver ID & Odometer required for security
- Online purchase controls & alerts to help prevent unauthorized purchases
- No member too big or too small to participate